Paste This Code:
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

IT'S A........








BOY!!!! After MUCH anticipation, we found out this morning that Baby Blanks is a BOY! We are sooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!! We also found out this morning that Baby Blanks is ALREADY a little "trouble maker". Here's the story...

We went in for the sonogram at 9am. I was so excited I could hardly stand it! Of course, we start the sonogram and we see the heart, brain, arms, hands etc. So we move down to the leg area to reveal the big question and the little trouble maker down there had his legs crossed "Indian style"!!! He was quite content and had no desire to show us "his stuff"! I was moving every which way to try to get him to spread his legs, but the little booger wouldn't budge! So the sonogram lady told me to drink a coke and a cup of water and come back once I finished. So almost 2 hours rolls by and my bladder is about to BURST! She calls me back and sure enough, that baby was spread eagle revealing to David and I all his "goods"! So yes, we discovered right off the bat (the second time) that it is, in fact, a BOY! Most importantly, we also discovered that I have a very healthy baby in there and we are so grateful! We could not ask for anything more!
No name has been decided yet, and I can only hope (for our marriage's sake) that we can agree on one in a civil manner before Baby Blanks arrives! David has already said that he does not like the names that I have picked out...hmmmmm....this could get interesting! Wish us luck!
I can't wait to start buying all the cute, little boy outfits and picking out everything for his nursery! In fact, I'm off to the fabric store now! I hope David starts consulting people to sell LOTS of butter because this mama is ready to start SHOPPING!!! Until next time, YAY FOR THE BLUE TEAM!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! Not sure if I am more excited it's a boy or that you have a blog! I'll add you to my blog list so I can check in all the time--congrats again! P.S.What about a belly pic??

    ReplyDelete