Paste This Code:
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Baby Blanks at 7 weeks and 11 weeks


As most of you alreday know, David and I are expecting our first baby in February! We were a bit shocked at first but the news has finally settled and we can't wait for baby Blanks to get here! David is loving the fact that he has a "sober driver" for the next 6 months!!
I went to the doctor yesterday. It was a typical checkup. They checked the heartbeat and that was about it! The heartbeat was 153 beats per minute. It has stayed pretty steady....7 weeks was 141bpm, 11 weeks was 165bpm and then yesterday. I was most excited about the news that we will be finding out if it is a boy or a girl on September 18! I can't wait to find out so I can start shopping!! YAY! She is letting me come a little bit early because my "excuse" was that I was going to Oxford that Friday and the Ole Miss game did not start until 6:30 Saturday night, giving me plenty of time to go shopping at Oxford Kids! Being an Ole Miss graduate, she laughed and agreed that was a good excuse!
So that is most of the baby news. I don't really look any different, but I feel very different. The pants are getting a bit tight and I invested this past weekend in my first "belly band". Not quite the same excitement as purchasing a new pair of Tory Burch shoes or anything! But I guess you do what you have to do!
I posted our 2 sonograms that we have had done so far. The 7 week pictures are on the right and the 11 week pictures are on the left. It's amazing how fast they grow! I can't wait to see how big it has gotten in two weeks (I will be 17 1/2 weeks). Well, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment