Paste This Code:
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Future Rebel!

Ok, I know...I'm a HORRIBLE blogger! It's been almost 2 months since my last post and Hampton has grown so much in those past 2 months! I need to do better about staying on top of this blog but life just seems a little busier than it use to be! Ha. Here are some recent pictures of Hampton - aka Hampton Man, Chubby Checkers, Chunky Monkey, etc. His little personality is really starting to show...he is such a happy baby and loves to smile! We "talk" all the time and I've taught him how to stick his touge out at me...not sure if that's a good thing or not but it's really funny!


Smith & Hampton...Future Ole Miss roomates like their Mommies?

Chillin on the deck

Before the baseball game
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment