Paste This Code:
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

One Month and Counting!

I really can't believe that Hampton turned a full MONTH OLD last week! It seems like yesterday when I was being pushed into an operating room to have him! It's amazing how the time flies. I guess there is some truth to the saying "time flys when you're having fun!" It has been so much fun getting to spend time with my sweet boy. I'll be sad when realtiy hits and I have to go back to work but somebody has to pay for all these cute clothes that I can't resist buying!!! Ha. Here are a few recent pictures...


One Month Old!


Mom, why am I wearing this dressy outfit and we have no where to go?!


I love my play mat!


Touchdown!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Shannon- he is growing so fast! He is adorable! I know that you are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hampton is so cute! I know you are loving him and having a blast. He looks so much like David to me! Hope we get to meet him soon!

    ReplyDelete