Paste This Code:
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Hampton's Nursery

Well, it's been a really fun project and I'm kind of sad that it is about finished but Hampton's nursery is just about complete! I'm lacking a few distressed frames that I am getting made to hang on the walls but other than that, the only other thing missing is THE BABY! It's funny how much thought and effort you put towards decorating a nursery and when it comes down to it, the baby doesn't even know or care what it looks like! However, I've had a really fun time finding all the different pieces and putting it all together! The bookshelf is full of David's childhood "toys" - his baseball glove and signed baseball, Cuddly Duddly (the stuffed animal on the middle shelf), his wooden "scooter", etc. It was fun getting to use some of his old favorites to display! Thanks Becky for letting me use these things! So for those that have asked, here it is...





2 comments:

  1. I got to your page from The Bryants (I'm a good friend of Wendys). I had to comment because I just think this nursery is GORGEOUS!! You must be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Shannon! I have to come see it. I really do love it. I may need your help one day!!!

    ReplyDelete