Paste This Code:
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Hampton's 4D Sonogram!

We went to the doctor this morning for Hampton's 4D sonogram. We were truly amazed by the clarity of the images they were able to capture from this sonogram. You could see EVERYTHING! He is really obsessed with his hand and enjoyed sucking his thumb during the one hour "photo session" but we were able to get several good ones of his face. I'm not sure you can really tell who he looks like, but regardless, he looks pretty damn cute to me! :)

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We enjoyed our time with our families, including my Grandmother who made it up from Texas. It's hard to believe that Christmas is right around the corner! I hope each of you have a safe and fun holiday season!
He was trying to tell us something, see his little mouth open....
In this next one he is either telling us "I'm #1" or he's giving us the bird...I'm going to pretend that we know he's telling us he's #1....

This next one is kind of hard to see anything, but we were trying to get his profile...

Chillin out with his arms crossed....and a little smile!





4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! This thing is so crazy! I can't wait to see him in person!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHANNON!!! Somehow, I had no idea that you had a blog!!! So excited to find you! Hampton is looking so cute!!! I love the 3-d images! SO amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't know that you had a blog!!! i stumbled upon it from leslie thrash's!!! that is weird that i found it tonight and i saw you tonight! love the pictures! and i LOVE his name! you look great by the way. and i cant wait to see pics of his nursery- i know it is going to be adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon he was totally giving you the bird! He said, "Would yall quit taking my picture! I'm trying to sleep and grow in here!" and then flipped the bird...that is a middle finger for sure-fiesty little thing, wonder where he gets that???

    ReplyDelete